We provide site visits, second party audits and product inspections to look after your business interests. We can develop an audit program for your internal operation to ensure compliance to established work practices or we can audit your suppliers to ensure that they are not putting your business and reputation at risk.
Whether your needs are local or overseas, we can develop a cost effective solution for you.
Email us specifying the service you are interested in and we will get back to you ASAP!
Fully Comply With the Laws and Standards Thanks to Our Food Auditor Course
In the food sector, the demands on the safety and edibility of foodstuffs for both humans and animals are constantly increasing. Also, the production process, the packaging and the relevant services are subject to strict controls. At Quality Associates, we continuously follow all developments concerning the standards and laws of food safety on a regional, national and international level. With our comprehensive Food Auditor Course, we make sure you receive the knowledge you need.
Problems the Food Defence Training at Quality Associates Addresses
If you have a leading position in the quality control team of a company in the food sector or another food-related industry, you may have to carry out food safety audits regularly. A course as a refresher or to fully understand the material is necessary.
- You want to know whether your production process, your distribution and distributor meet the benchmark requirements of the Global Food Safety Initiative of May 2000, including the international ISO 22000:2018 standard for Food Safety Management Systems.
- Your company needs comprehensive knowledge of Chapter 3 of the 1991 Food Safety Act, including the amendments published in 2018. You should be able to interpret what the information means for your business correctly.
- Any other legal requirements that apply specifically to Queensland are invaluable information to you.
Several food scandals in recent decades have seriously damaged consumer confidence. The corona crisis has also harmed the image of industrially processed food since March 2020. Fortunately, it is not an impossible task to regain and maintain that trust if you take up the challenge, armed with the knowledge we present to you.
Related Services We Provide to Our Food Handling Certificate HACCP
We offer a multitude of courses related to food safety. Here is a short selection from our range.
- In December 2020, the Codex Alimentarius Commission published an updated version of the General Principles of Food Hygiene and HACCP. After almost 20 years since the last update, a lot has changed, but it was necessary. At Quality Associates, we offer a nationally recognised course so that you can demonstrate that your business is in good order.
- The battle against food fraud and food-related attacks is more relevant than ever. To identify risks and effectively implement strong TACCP and VACCP systems, our training and support are indispensable.
Products from the food industry do not always end up directly with the end consumer. Consider shop owners who prepare ready-to-eat dishes, meals in a mass kitchen or catering services. For this additional link in the food safety process, we offer a food handling course in Qld to meet all legal requirements.
Why You Should Support Quality Associates
Whether you require an all-encompassing course or a partial refresher, rely on us. You can follow the online course wherever and whenever you want. If you do not like wasting paper with a printed manual, you can easily browse the information we provide for you on the Internet. If, at any stage of your training, you need human help from someone with the necessary expertise, feel free to email us. You can reach us every weekday.
Our courses include everything you need to ensure safe food production or handling in your company.