- This event has passed.
HARPS Version 2 Implementation Training & HACCP Refresher (Add-on) – Virtual Classroom – 22nd Nov 22
November 22, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$690
HARPS Version 2 Implementation Training
The course has been designed to reflect the immediate needs of producers to meet the HARPS requirements, bringing the course to life with case studies and practical examples where possible.
- You will learn:
- What the new elements are and how to implement these elements most efficiently.
- The course highlights areas of focus for auditors. Special attention has been put on these elements. Be prepared for your audits.
- The course offers detailed guidance on what best practice looks like. This is the same guidance provided to the auditors of the HARPS Standard.
- Food safety and quality issues in the produce industry.
- Regulations and recalls.
- Legal requirements for food safety programs.
Four hazards (biological, chemical, physical, allergen) and their sources.
- Food safety risk assessments.
- Public Course Cost: $690.00 plus GST
HACCP Refresher Add-on ($100 extra)
As an optional extra, you can complete your HACCP refresher as part of this course. This add-on meets the requirements of Element 4.2. Completing your refresher this way will save you $190.00 compared to the online course.
Even if you have time left before your refresher is due, take advantage of the time and money saving with this add-on and extend your due date by 3 years.
If you would like to complete the HACCP Refresher course, please add both products below to check-out before purchasing.
National Competency achieved on successful completion: FBPFSY3002 Participate in a HACCP Team.
Price: $100 (GST Free)
*Course times are in AEDT*
HARPS Version 2 Implementation Training – Virtual Classroom – 16th November 2023$690.00Add to cart
Purchasing this will enrol you in the HARPS V2 Implementation public course via Virtual Classroom on the 16th November 2023. Times are in AEST.
HACCP Refresher Add-on – Virtual Classroom – 16th November 2023$100.00Add to cart
Purchasing this will enrol you in the Added on HACCP Refresher for the HARPS Version 2 Implementation course via Virtual Classroom – 16th November 2023. You must be attending the HARPS Version 2 Implementation course via Virtual Classroom – 16th November 2023. PRE-REQUISITE: You will need to provide a previous statement of attainment for a national competency equivalent to FBPFSY3002 Participate in a HACCP Team. RTO 41341
Upon successful completion, you will achieve the FBPFSY3002 Participate in a HACCP Team National Competency.