- This event has passed.
Internal Food Safety Auditor – 18th and 19th October 2023 – Nationally Recognised Training
October 18 @ 9:00 am - October 19 @ 5:00 pm$1260
Internal auditing of food safety and good manufacturing programs is an essential part of ensuring that processes and practices are under control.
This process ensures that food operations stay compliant with external audits and also follow best practice standards aspired to by your business.
- Understand how internal food safety audits contribute to the maintenance and improvement of Food Safety Management Systems
- Identify the key elements of audit schedules and audit plans
- Develop an audit checklist
- Conduct an internal food safety audit and gather objective evidence
- Classify non-conformities as Major, Minor, Critical or as an opportunity for improvement
- Develop an Audit Report
- Identify the best practices for ensuring your internal audits are a success
National Competencies achieved on successful completion: FBPAUD4001 Assess Compliance with Food Safety Programs.
Trainer-led virtual classroom with a focus on group discussion and practical exercises.
“The trainer that I had the pleasure to learn from was absolutely amazing, extremely professional, patient and kind. I have certainly improved my knowledge by taking these courses. Thank you Quality Associates Training”
(Completed both Principles of HACCP and Internal Food Safety Auditor courses)
Quality Assurance/Maintenance, Woodward Foods Australia
Price: $1260 GST Exempt
*TImes are in AEDT*