Principles of HACCP – 20th & 27th Feb 2024
February 20 @ 9:00 am - February 28 @ 5:00 pm$1260
Principles of HACCP Training: This course sets you up as a HACCP practitioner and provides very practical ways of implementing and maintaining HACCP, prerequisite programs and risk management.
The Principles of HACCP Course covers the following topics as well as others;
- Food safety and food quality
- The content of food safety programs
- Development of pre-requisite programs food safety hazards
- How to develop HACCP plans based on the international Codex Guidelines
National Competencies achieved on successful completion:
- FBPFSY2002 Apply Food Safety Procedures
- FBPFSY3002 Participate in a HACCP Team
- FBPFSY3003 Monitor Implementation of Food Safety Programs
“The trainer that I had the pleasure to learn from was absolutely amazing, extremely professional, patient and kind I have certainly improved my knowledge by taking these courses. Thank you Quality Associates Training.”
(Completed Principles of HACCP and Internal Food Safety Auditor Training)
Anisoara Balajan, Quality Assurance/Maintenance, Woodward Foods Australia
*Times are in AEST* This course is only two days of training on the 20th and 27th.