This course brings you up to date with current thinking and practices in HACCP, food safety and risk management.
Online Self-Paced Training now available -> https://onlinetraining.qualityassociates.com.au/courses/haccp-refresher
1 day course
Taught by Industry Experts
Gain Real World Skills
- This course brings you up to date with current thinking and practices in HACCP, food safety and risk management. The course will also brief you on the latest updates in the food industry including Food Safety Culture and how Food Fraud & Food Defence Systems link to your HACCP system.
upon completion of this training course, participants should be:
- Know the principles of Codex HACCP
- Able to identify typical food safety hazards
- Know the required Pre-requisite Programs
- Know what a good food safety culture looks like
National Competencies achieved on successful completion: FBPFSY3002 Participate in a HACCP Team.
Assessment will be based on: 1. Brief CV demonstrating appropriate food industry experience and/or qualifications; 2. Evidence of student having HACCP responsibilities; 3. Copy of most recent HACCP training covering FBPFSY3002 or equivalent; 4. In-class demonstration of competency via formal assessment.
This course is designed as a Refresher and update for those who have already completed Principles of HACCP or equivalent.
Prerequisite – Previous completion of Principles of HACCP or equivalent.
What accreditation or recognition does this course have?
This course is accredited and leads to the units of competency as outlined in the Achievement section.
Does this course have any assessment requirements?
As an accredited course, this course contains assessment requirements. The course contains a series of in-class assessment activities designed to reinforce the key skills and knowledge outcomes and also has a post course assessment requirement.
What are the terms and conditions for this course?
You can find a copy of the terms and conditions as well as a copy of the Student Handbook. The student handbook is a comprehensive summary of student rights and obligations.
How do I access my certificate?
Your Statement of Attendance will be sent to you on completion of the course. If the course has a Statement or a Certificate of Attainment you will be emailed this as a pdf on successful completion of all course assessment requirements. This will take up to 28 days once attainment of the relevant units of competency is confirmed by the assessor.
To whom do I contact in case of any query regarding any of the courses?
For any course-related queries, please email customer support at email@example.com
Do I need access to a workplace to complete the assessment requirements for this course?
No, all assessments are included in this course.
What other courses are relevant to this course?
There are a range of other courses that are relevant to this course and food safety. These include: TACCP and VACCP, Allergen Management, Recall Management, Cleaning and Sanitation, Pest Control, Implementing Foreign Body Controls, each of these are available in an online format as well as in-house training, and as public, classroom-based training where appropriate.
- TACCP and VACCP Systems
- Allergen Management
- Recall Management
- Listeria Management
- Pest Control
Choose Your Delivery Mode
Pick a delivery mode that best fits your schedule and goals. Secure your place now.
Continue your Professional Development with these popular courses for Quality Assurance Staff
Listeria management is, for many foods, a critical component of manufacturing safe foods.
The major cause of recalls in Australia is undeclared allergens. This Allergen Bureau designed course provides attendees with an understanding of allergens, the risks associated with mismanagement and how to implement an allergen management program.
Learn how to effectively implement a recall and reduce risk and exposure to your business.
What Our Customers say
Watch Your Food Service Business Thrive with Our HACCP Courses
Are you in the food industry and looking into HACCP courses for your team? In general, HACCP offers training and procedures that can help you ensure that your products are completely safe for customers to consume. It also aims to help you introduce standards that minimise risk wherever possible. If your business needs help with quality assurance in the food industry, Quality Associates can help.
Benefits of a HACCP Qualification
- Higher-quality products. When you can identify and control possible hazards, such as physical, chemical, and microbiological contaminants, you’ll be better able to assure your customers that your products are safe. By minimising potential hazards, you can maintain a clean record, which will keep consumers safer and strengthen your brand’s image.
- Consistency in product preparation. When you use an HACCP system, you’ll identify critical control points or points at which you can apply a control to prevent a hazard. Then, you’ll outline measurable limits of acceptability for each point, as well as monitoring procedures. If the criteria are not met, you’ll know it, and you can then correct or dispose of the faulty product. These steps guarantee greater product consistency and better quality control in the food industry.
- Increase in profits. The costs associated with HACCP may vary, but one thing is for sure: your investment will easily contribute to profitability. By applying the HACCP principles, you’ll produce safer, higher-quality products, and you’ll earn the trust of your customers, who will, in turn, continue buying your products. They’ll also spread the word, bringing you more and more business.
It’s easy to see how taking steps to ensure the safety of your food has a ripple effect of positive outcomes. HACCP training courses are an excellent place to start.
What You Can Expect from Quality Associates Regarding HACCP Certification
If you are looking for an RTO in the food industry to train your team, we can help. We offer industry-specific courses featuring highly relevant and up-to-date content at affordable prices. When you work with us, you can expect:
- A diverse and qualified team. We have a highly skilled and experienced team with a diverse range of backgrounds. Our team includes microbiologists, technologists, consumer scientists, quality inspectors, accredited auditors, customer enquiry administrators, specification and labelling professionals, qualified trainers, and more.
- Deep industry knowledge. Each professional on our team possesses comprehensive knowledge in their field. We pull from their real-world experiences in retail, horticulture, and manufacturing backgrounds to enrich our training courses so that we offer the highest-quality education for our clients. Combined with rock-solid theory, this ensures that you benefit and can put what you learn to use in your business.
- Ongoing support. We are constantly updating our courses and highlighting current and relevant issues and examples. Our highly relevant courses are easy to follow. Furthermore, we are here to support you, even after you complete your courses. Unlike other providers, we are happy to help at any time – because when you succeed, we succeed.