The QA Accelerator Program
Enrol Now for 2021 Intake
09/02/2021 to 01/06/2021
The comprehensive career development program for anyone looking to accelerate their Quality Assurance career in the Food Industry.
7 Specialised Courses and Ongoing Support Designed to Advance Your Career
JobSeekers – Set yourself apart. Standout in interviews by bringing skills that others may not have.
Businesses – Upskill your junior Quality team so they can take on more responsibility in the quickest, cheapest and easiest way possible.
7 Key Courses
7 Courses that cover 7 key areas Quality Managers need to be across in the modern food industry.
$2,500 inc GST - Save over 40%
Save over 40% compared to attending all courses publically
The easiest and cheapest way to upskill your team
One Program that covers key knowledge areas your team needs. Plus the program is spread out over 5 months to minimise impact on day to day operations.
Perfect for anyone in the first 4 years of their career
Designed for staff that are looking to take on more responsibility and progress their career in a more rapid fashion than what would be possible organically.
Ongoing support and multimedia library
Exclusive ongoing access to QA Accelerator Program forum and Multimedia Content Library. We will be available in the forum to answer your technical questions going forward in your career.
Students will share in the experience of our trainers through their real world examples and case studies
Allergen Management & VITAL 3.0 (1 Day)
Allergens are the single greatest cause of recalls. Understanding how to properly assess and deal with Allergens is key to any Quality Assurance team member.
- This Allergen Bureau designed course provides attendees with an understanding of allergens, the risks associated with mismanagement and how to implement an allergen management program.
- The practical component of this training is designed to provide attendees with the knowledge and skills to use the VITAL online system back in their workplace. It provides consistent methodology for the food industry to assess the impact of allergen cross-contact and to provide appropriate precautionary allergen labelling on their products.
- Understand the VITAL 3.0 online tool
- Know how to complete Food Allergen Analysis
- Understand Allergen Risk Management Controls
We designed this course to be a tailored program that delivers the skills Quality Assurance staff need.
The program combines theory with real-world experience of our trainers, leaving students with knowledge that they will be able to implement in the workplace.
Students will leave the program with the ability to advance their careers and take on more responsibility.
The program is aimed at those in the initial stages of their food industry career. It is designed for staff that are looking to take on more responsibility and progress their career in a more rapid fashion than what would be possible organically.
Anyone who is looking to grow their skills in the Quality Assurance Industry can attend the QA Accelerator Program. The program is perfect for creating a high base level of knowledge in a workplace.
The program consists of 7 courses spread over 5 months. Courses are spread out and dates set prior to the commencement of the course to minimise the interruption to your job. Specific course dates are listed below.
- Price: $2,500 plus GST per person. Discounts for multiple enrolments may apply
- Over 40% discount on attending individual public courses
- Please fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you will full pricing details. Click Here for Contact Form
- Payment plans are available for individuals
- Discounts available for multiple enrolments
Principles of HACCP: Certificates of Attainment for National Competencies: FBPFSY2001 Implement the Food Safety Program and Procedures, FBPFSY3001 Monitor the Implementation of Quality and Food Safety Programs, FBPFSY3002 Participate in a HACCP Team
Or if the student completes HACCP Refresher: Certificate of Attainment for National Competencies: FBPFSY3002 Participate in a HACCP Team.
Allergen Management & VITAL 3.0: Allergen Bureau Certificate
Practical Food Microbiology: Certificate of Completion
Foreign Body Control: Certificate of Completion
Customer Complaint Root Cause Analysis: Certificate of Completion
TACCP & VACCP: Certificate of Completion
Food Labelling: Certificate of Completion
- Supplementary Multimedia Library
- Exclusive ongoing access to support forum
- Certificate of enrolment and completion
- National Competencies
- Flexibility – can attend training from any location