Today’s busy quality managers face a range of challenges, including how to stay up to date with many global advances in their field.
We tailor current, best practice quality management training to meet your requirements. As a registered training provider (RTO 41341), we can provide quality training and coaching based on specific needs, to different sized teams and also in-house to you or through web-based collaboration tools.
Food Safety/ Quality Professional Pathway
To up-skill food safety/quality staff that have limited food technical qualifications, we have designed a specific Food Safety/Quality Professional Pathway.
To become a HACCP practitioner, we recommend they complete the below courses in order:
• Introduction to Microbiology
• Allergen Management
• Food Safety Leadership for Supervisors
• HACCP Principles (6 to 12 months after completing the above courses)
To develop a well rounded food safety/ quality professional, we further recommend that they complete our Good Manufacturing Practices, Internal Food Safety Auditor, Labelling, Customer Response and Threat and Vulnerability courses.
In addition to Nationally Recognised HACCP and Internal Auditor courses, we also offer:
- Food Safety Leadership for Supervisors and Food Safety Induction. Click here.
- Due Diligence for Managers. Click here.
- Threat and Vulnerability (TACCP/VACCP) Management. Click here.
- Recall Management. Click here.
- Allergen Management and VITAL. Click here.
- Country of Origin Labelling and Labelling Best Practice. Click here.
- Introduction to Food Microbiology. Click here.
- Listeria Management. Click here.
- Quality Investigations and Root Cause Analysis. Click here.
- Traceability and Mass Balance. Click here.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (Hygiene, Pest Control, Foreign Bodies). Click here.
- Sensory Evaluation and Practices. Click here.
Course are delivered through publicly available training or as in-house courses.
If you would like to find out more about our tailored training and coaching solutions, please phone or email us.