Food Microbiology Training
We offer an introductory course and an advanced course. The introductory course provides an overview of food microbiology, the hazards to food manufacturing and how to combat the hazards in a workplace. We offer an advanced and practical Food Microbiology course. Please get in touch below for information.
Industry Best Practice Training
The introductory course provides an overview of food microbiology, such as the classification of various organisms including bacteria, viruses, yeasts and moulds. The course focuses specifically on issues of potential food poisoning caused by foodborne pathogens and food spoilage. This course includes information on the risks of specific organisms and control measures that can be implemented for a range of different foods.
If you are looking for information on our advanced food microbiology course, please fill in the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Upon successful completion of the assessment, a certificate of completion will be awarded.
Who Should Attend
- Recognising common microbial organisms of food safety concern
- Linking food safety organisms to illness outcomes
- Identifying common food safety interventions to control microbial hazards
- Reviewing microbial test results
- Microbial hazards and food safety impacts
- Common sources and foods associated with microorganisms of food safety concern
- Common processing and environmental controls of microorganisms of food safety concern
- Testing methods and interpretation of test results
Quality Associates is a well-established business with significant Tier 1 retail and manufacturing clients. The Quality Associates Team, lead by our Director Dr Andreas Klieber have over 50 years experience here in Australia and around the world. We have vast experience in FMCG, food production, horticulture, food technology, supply chain management and food service.
What Our Customers Say
This course has a short test designed to reinforce the key skills and knowledge outcomes and is required to achieve a certificate of completion.
Your Statement of Completion will be sent to you upon successful completion and payment.
For any course-related queries, please email customer support at email@example.com.
No, all assessments are included in this course.