Food Fraud & Defence – TACCP & VACCP Systems
Protect Your Products with a Robust System! Threats and Vulnerability Systems (TACCP & VACCP) is your best defence against Food Fraud. Implementation is becoming an essential business risk management imperative. Food Fraud is a threat to any business.
Industry Best Practice Training
We offer a range of course options beyond the main theory based course:
- 1 or 4 Hour Senior Management Course
- 1 Day Implementation Workshop
- Full Implementation of Systems
Please get in touch with us via the contact form below for more information.
This Course Description is for the 1-day theory training course.
The TACCP & VACCP Systems course provides best practice information and guidance for organisations conducting threat and vulnerability assessments in their supply chain and facilities.
It is suitable for anyone who works in the food industry from business owners, food safety managers, risk managers to HR and security specialists who wants to understand and/or implement a TACCP & VACCP system.
There are no pre-requisites to attend this course. However, an understanding of HACCP or risk management principles would be beneficial but not essential.
You will learn how to identify the different types of threats, determine vulnerable points in the supply chain and conduct a TACCP & VACCP evaluation using a risk management framework.
We also offer TACCP & VACCP Awareness as an overview course for non TACCP & VACCP Team members including for senior management and production teams.
Upon successful completion of assessment, a certificate of completion will be awarded.
Who Should Attend
- cooperating and working with others on threat identification
- assessing and recording information from a variety of sources
- analysing potential threats and vulnerabilities across a range of varied activities and knowledge applications
- reading and constructing simple charts such as flowchart diagrams
- determine when and how to make adjustments to maintain output within the level of responsibility
- review practice and procedures to implement as recommendations arising from risk assessments and/or improvement proposals within the level of responsibility, such as collecting and analysing threat records, reviewing operating procedures
- basic concepts of TACCP & VACCP-based approach, establishing appropriate methods of control and confirming that controls are met
- awareness of the common threats likely to occur in a supply chain, possible consequences and control methods to prevent the occurrence
- use of relevant risk assessment tool
Quality Associates is a well-established business with significant Tier 1 retail and manufacturing clients. The Quality Associates Team, lead by our Director Dr Andreas Klieber have over 50 years experience here in Australia and around the world. We have vast experience in FMCG, food production, horticulture, food technology, supply chain management and food service.
What Our Customers Say
This course is accredited and leads to the units of competency as outlined in the Achievement section.
As an accredited course, this course contains assessment requirements. The course contains a series of in-class assessment activities designed to reinforce the key skills and knowledge outcomes and also has a post-course assessment requirement.
You can find a copy of the terms and conditions as well as a copy of the Student Handbook. The student handbook is a comprehensive summary of student rights and obligations.
Your Statement of Attendance will be sent to you on completion of the course. If the course has a Statement or a Certificate of Attainment you will be emailed this as a pdf on successful completion of all course assessment requirements. This will take up to 28 days once attainment of the relevant units of competency is confirmed by the assessor.
For any course-related queries, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, all assessments are included in this course.