Gain a deep understanding of how to comply with Australian Food Labelling Requirements including 2021 Updates to Plain English Allergen Labelling (Food Standards Code) and Health Star Ratings.
Industry Best Practice Training
This course provides an understanding of all elements relating to Australian food labelling requirements. It covers the Food Standards Code, ACCC Consumer Law and NMI Trade Measurement requirements. Topics include the new country of origin requirements, health star ratings, product claims and more. The course covers all the 2021 Plain English Allergen Labelling and Health Star Ratings changes.
Quality Associates also offers a comprehensive label and specification review service. You can find more details about the review service here via this link.
Upon successful completion of assessment, a certificate of completion will be awarded.
Who Should Attend
- Ability to review and develop valid Food Labels for foods in Australia
- Ability to use Food Standard Code in relation to Labelling
- Verification and record-keeping requirements for CoO
- Use of Australian government CoOL online tool
- Label requirements under the Food Standards Code, Australian Consumer Law and Weights and Measurement legislation
- Changes to CoOL legislation and transition arrangements
- Application of Health Star Ratings to Food Labels
Quality Associates is a well-established business with significant Tier 1 retail and manufacturing clients. The Quality Associates Team, lead by our Director Dr Andreas Klieber have over 50 years experience here in Australia and around the world. We have vast experience in FMCG, food production, horticulture, food technology, supply chain management and food service.
What Our Customers Say
This course has a short test designed to reinforce the key skills and knowledge outcomes and is required to achieve a certificate of completion.
Your Statement of Completion will be sent to you upon successful completion and payment.
For any course-related queries, please email customer support at email@example.com.
No, all assessments are included in this course.