TACCP & VACCP Systems
Threats and Vulnerability Systems (T&V Systems) implementation is becoming an essential business risk management imperative. Food Fraud is a threat to any business.
1/2 day course
Taught by Industry Experts
Gain Real world skills
The TACCP & VACCP Systems course provides best practice information and guidance for organisations conducting threat and vulnerability assessments in their supply chain and facilities.
It is suitable for anyone who works in the food industry from business owners, food safety managers, risk managers to HR and security specialists who wants to understand and/or implement a TACCP & VACCP system.
There are no pre-requisites to attend this course. However, an understanding of HACCP or risk management principles would be beneficial but not essential.
You will learn how to identify the different types of threats, determine vulnerable points in the supply chain and conduct a TACCP & VACCP evaluation using a risk management framework.
We also offer TACCP & VACCP Awareness as an overview course for non TACCP & VACCP Team members including for senior management and production teams.
•cooperating and working with others on threat identification
• assessing and recording information from a variety of sources
• analysing potential threats and vulnerabilities across a range of varied activities and knowledge applications
• reading and constructing simple charts such as flowchart diagrams
• determine when and how to make adjustments to maintain output within the level of responsibility
• review practice and procedures to implement as recommendations arising from risk assessments and/or improvement proposals within the level of responsibility, such as collecting and analysing threat records, reviewing operating procedures
• basic concepts of TACCP & VACCP-based approach, establishing appropriate methods of control and confirming that controls are met
• awareness of the common threats likely to occur in a supply chain, possible consequences and control methods to prevent the occurrence
• use of relevant risk assessment tool
Upon successful completion of assessment, a certificate of completion will be awarded.
This course is perfect for all Quality Professionals and those assessing the risk of a food business.
There are no Prerequisites
What accreditation or recognition does this course have?
This course is accredited and leads to the units of competency as outlined in the Achievement section.
Does this course have any assessment requirements?
As an accredited course, this course contains assessment requirements. The course contains a series of in-class assessment activities designed to reinforce the key skills and knowledge outcomes and also has a post course assessment requirement.
What are the terms and conditions for this course?
You can find a copy of the terms and conditions as well as a copy of the Student Handbook. The student handbook is a comprehensive summary of student rights and obligations.
How do I access my certificate?
Your Statement of Attendance will be sent to you on completion of the course. If the course has a Statement or a Certificate of Attainment you will be emailed this as a pdf on successful completion of all course assessment requirements. This will take up to 28 days once attainment of the relevant units of competency is confirmed by the assessor.
To whom do I contact in case of any query regarding any of the courses?
For any course-related queries, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need access to a workplace to complete the assessment requirements for this course?
No, all assessments are included in this course.
What other courses are relevant to this course?
There are a range of other courses that are relevant to this course and food safety. These include: Principles and Applications of HACCP, Allergen Management, Food Recall Management and Mock Recall, Cleaning and Sanitation, Pest Control, Implementing Foreign Body Controls
- Principles and Applications of HACCP
- Allergen Management
- Food Recall Management and Mock Recall
- Cleaning and Sanitation
- Pest Control
Choose Your Delivery Mode
Pick a delivery mode that best fits your schedule and goals. Secure your place now.
Continue your Professional Development with these popular courses for Quality Assurance Staff
Listeria management is, for many foods, a critical component of manufacturing safe foods.
The major cause of recalls in Australia is undeclared allergens. This Allergen Bureau designed course provides attendees with an understanding of allergens, the risks associated with mismanagement and how to implement an allergen management program.
Learn how to effectively implement a recall and reduce risk and exposure to your business.