Foreign Body Control & Customer Complaint Root Cause Analysis
Foreign Bodies are a leading cause of recalls that are often found and complained about by the consumer.
Industry Best Practice Training
This is the combination of two half-day courses that perfectly complement each other. Foreign Bodies are a leading cause of recalls that are often found and complained about by the consumer. Getting to the root cause of the issue quickly can minimise the damage to your business.
A certificate of completion will be awarded at the end of this course.
Who Should Attend
Best practice complaint management systems and quality investigations techniques.
Teaches several tools to be used when working through customer complaints to get to the root cause of the problem.
- Identifying common customer complaints and implementing mandatory reporting
- Investigative skills, including data gathering, determining causal factors and causes
- Developing recommendations and preventative actions
- Foreign bodies in food products are a major cause of customer complaints and recalls
- Sources of foreign bodies from raw materials and factory environment
- Control mechanisms of foreign bodies including through sieving, metal detection and use of pre-requisite programs
- Control of Foreign Bodies through CCPs – metal detection and sieving
Quality Associates is a well-established business with significant Tier 1 retail and manufacturing clients. The Quality Associates Team, lead by our Director Dr Andreas Klieber have over 50 years experience here in Australia and around the world. We have vast experience in FMCG, food production, horticulture, food technology, supply chain management and food service.
What Our Customers Say
This course has a short test designed to reinforce the key skills and knowledge outcomes and is required to achieve a certificate of completion.
Your Statement of Completion will be sent to you upon successful completion and payment.
For any course-related queries, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, all assessments are included in this course.